Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines tensions between teaching, research and local socio-cultural conditions in archeological field schools, and explores experiences associated with field schools. Covers disciplines such as geography, geology and environmental studies.
- Author BiographyDr. Harold Mytum is the Director at the Centre for Manx Studies, in the Department of Archaeology, Classics, and Egyptology, at the School of Histories, Languages, and Cultures, University of Liverpool, UK.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 36 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight468 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHarold Mytum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.