All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionTwo leading oncologists, along with experts spanning several medical disciplines, shed light on the global pandemic of cancer, particularly the difference in diagnosis, treatment, and care between global communities.
- Author BiographyKenneth D. Miller, MD, is a medical oncologist at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, MD. Miklos Simon, MD, is a medical oncologist at Compass Oncology, Portland, OR.
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Weight1633 g
- Width235 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edited byKenneth D. Miller,Miklos Simon
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.