All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe recurrent collapse of human societies is a topic that is both fascinating and potentially troubling. This book offers some fresh thoughts on this important subject. It expands our understanding of the various dimensions and historical circumstances faced by human societies that ultimately failed.
- Author BiographyJim A. Railey is a principal investigator with SWCA Environmental Consultants in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He has been involved in North American archaeology for thirty-two years. Richard Martin Reycraft is the director of preservation for the New Mexico State Monuments. His specialties include Andean archaeology and ruins stabilization. He co-edited Environmental Disasters and the Archaeology of Human Response and edited Us and Them: Archaeology and Ethnicity in the Andes.
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico,Maxwell Museum of Anthropology,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleMaxwell Museum of Anthropology Anthropological Papers
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico,Maxwell Museum of Anthropology,U.S.
- Content Note10 halftones, 7 line drawings, 26 maps
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byJimmy A. Railey,Richard Martin Reycraft
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.