Global Plan of Action for Animal Genetic Resources and the Interlaken Declaration: Adopted by the International Technical Conference on Animal Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture, Interlaken, Switzerland, 3-7 September 2007 by Food and Agriculture Organization Commission on Genetic Resources (Paperback, 2007)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSustainable use, development and conservation of the world's livestock genetic resources are of vital importance to agriculture, food production, rural development and the environment.
- Author(s)Food and Agriculture Organization Commission on Genetic Resources
- PublisherFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Date of Publication30/12/2007
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Width152 mm
- Height300 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.