CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis fifth edition of a comprehensive and popular text on global political economy has been systematically updated and revised to take account of all recent developments, including the changing role of the BRICS and the impact of financial crisis on the global political system.
- Author BiographyRobert O'Brien is Professor of Political Science at McMaster University, Canada. He has published books and articles on the subjects of international trade, global labour issues, social movements and international economic institutions, global social policy. Marc Williams is Professor of International Relations, at The University of New South Wales, Australia. His research focuses on global environmental politics, social movements, and global economic governance.
- Author(s)Marc Williams,Robert O'Brien
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/04/2016
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note33 black & white tables, 7 figures, 4 maps
- Weight893 g
- Width196 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.