All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of this popular and successful text has been systematically revised and updated to incorporate analysis of the financial crisis and the changing global order. Now in a larger format with a new two-colour text design, the book includes additional boxed exhibits and end-of-chapter further reading.
- Author BiographyRobert O'Brien holds the LIUNA/ Enrico Henry Mancinelli Professorship in Global Labour Issues at McMaster University, Canada. He has published books and articles on the subjects of international trade, global labour issues, social movements and international economic institutions, global social policy. Marc Williams is Professor of International Relations, University of New South Wales, Australia. His research focuses on global environmental politics, social movements, and global economic governance.
- Author(s)Marc Williams,Robert O'Brien
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date07/05/2016
- Content Note4 maps, 29 black & white tables, 7 figures
- Weight692 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement4th New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.