Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.22
- £10.75Trending at £13.81
- £3.99Trending at £7.00
- £11.33Trending at £14.52
- £4.95Trending at £5.50
- £9.97Trending at £11.02
- £4.63Trending at £6.01
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive analysis of why, how and with what affect parties use political marketing in a range of political systems - presidential, parliamentary, two and multi-party, and established and emerging democracies. It explores the impact of systemic features such as the party and electoral system, analysing how parties use marketing.
- Author BiographyJennifer Lees-Marshment is Senior Lecturer at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. Jesper Stromback is professor in Media and Communication and Lubbe Nordstrom Professor and Chair in Journalism at Mid Sweden University, where he is also research director at the Centre for Political Communication Research. Chris Rudd is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Politics at the University of Otago, New Zealand.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 48 black & white tables, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byChris Rudd,Jennifer Lees-Marshment,Professor Jesper Stromback
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.