CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.50Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionBlends conceptual writings on international relations with events coverage from journalistic sources. This book contains case materials that are drawn from major geographic regions in order to emphasize the global nature of post-Cold War issues.
- Author BiographyRichard Mansbach is Professor of Political Science at Iowa State University. He has published numerous scholarly texts and articles on international relations theory and practice. Edward Rhodes teaches world politics at Rutgers, where he is also Director of the Center for Global Security and Democracy. He has published extensively in his field.
- Author(s)Edward J. Rhodes,Richard W. Mansbach
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Weight724 g
- Width166 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 4th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.