Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- Description* Takes readers step--by--step through the key stages of a GPS fieldwork project. * Explains complex background topics in clear, easy--to--understand language. * Provides simple guidelines for GPS equipment selection. * Provides practical solutions for real GPS data collection issues.
- Author BiographyJohn Spencer is Assistant Director for Spatial Analysis in the Carolina Population Center at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Brian G. Frizzelle is Research Associate and Senior Spatial Analyst in the Carolina Population Center at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. John B. Vogler is Spatial Information Technology Specialist in the Research Program at the East--West Center, Hawaii, USA. Philip H. Page is Director for the Spatial Analysis Unit in the Carolina Population Center at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Brian G. Frizzelle,John B. Vogler,John Spencer,Philip H. Page
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note30 illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.