CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.24
About this product
- DescriptionIn this first volume of the fullest assessment to date of the EU's role in the world, the contributors provide fresh and innovative theoretical approaches to the Union's international relations, including their institutional, legal and political contexts.
- Author BiographyAstrid Boening, PhD/University of Miami, and MA/Florida International University, in International Relations, with additional studies in international business at George Washington University John Cabot campus in Rome, in Latin American economics and marketing in Costa Rica, Chile and Brazil through Georgetown University, and a field course at the UN. Currently Associate Director of the Miami-Florida European Union Center of Excellence, and adjunct faculty in the International Studies Dept. at the University of Miami. Numerous publications on the Euro-Mediterranean from a regional integration and security perspective. Jan-Frederik Kremer is Lecturer and Research Associate at the Center for Global Studies, University of Bonn. He studied Political Science, Social Science, Modern and Ancient History and Philosophy at Ruhr-University Bochum, and is a PhD Candidate in the PhD program International Development Studies (Economics) at the Institute of Development Research and Development Policy (IEE) and member of the DFG funded Research School . Jan-Frederik was awarded several scholarships. He is (co)-author and (co-)editor of a number of publications, like Power in the 21st Century - International Security and International Political Economy in a Changing World , Global Power Europe, Volume 1 and 2 and Towards a New Understanding of Structural Power . Jan-Frederik presents his work frequently at major international conferences (ISA, BISA, ECPR, DGPW). Aukje van Loon is Research Associate at the Chair of International Politics, Ruhr-University Bochum. She graduated from the Robert Gordon University with a B.A. in Communication with Modern Languages and from the Ruhr-University Bochum with a M.A. in European Culture and Economy. She is pursuing a PhD at the Chair of International Politics, Ruhr-University Bochum with the emphasis of her research being on EU external trade policy. She also teaches courses in the fields of EU foreign policy and International Relations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleGlobal Power Shift
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight553 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAstrid Boening,Aukje Van Loon,Jan-Frederik Kremer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.