All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £10.02
- £9.99Trending at £19.27
- £3.99Trending at £6.10
- £19.53Trending at £22.56
- £6.30Trending at £9.01
- £38.06Trending at £40.11
- £5.50Trending at £9.01
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Privacy Protection reviews the origins and history of national privacy codes as social, political and legal phenomena in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, South Korea and the United States.
- Author BiographyEdited by James B. Rule, University of California at Berkeley, US and Graham Greenleaf, University of New South Wales, Australia
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byGraham Greenleaf,James B. Rule
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.