All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a distinctive perspective of the international real estate investment industry with a close focus on solutions to real life investment problems and highly qualified dual-nationality authorship.
- Author BiographyAndrew Baum was appointed Professor of Land Management at the University of Reading, UK in 1989. He is now Professor of Real Estate Investment at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of St John's College, Cambridge. He is former Head of Research, Prudential; CIO Property and Head, International Property, Henderson Global Investors, and has chaired the investment committee for the CBRE Global Investors Multi-Manager business since 2008. David Hartzell is Steven D. Bell and Leonard W. Wood Distinguished Professor in Real Estate and Professor of Finance at the Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina, USA. He is a former vice president at Salomon Brothers Inc. in New York and is now a board member with Highwoods Properties, a REIT.
- Author(s)Andrew E. Baum,David Hartzell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.88
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.68Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.