All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a structured and practical framework for understanding the complexities of contemporary public relations. This book guides the reader through the challenges of communication and problem solving across a range of organizations and cross-cultural settings. It is suitable for those interested in public relations in a global setting.
- Author BiographyAlan R. Freitag is Associate Department Chair in the Department of Communication Studies at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA. Ashli Quesinberry Stokes is Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication Studies at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA.
- Author(s)Alan R. Freitag,Ashli Quesinberry Stokes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.67
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.32
- £8.69Trending at £10.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.93
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.