All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Daniel Wagner,Dante Disparte
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight889 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsPART ONE: THE RISK MANAGEMENT CONUNDRUM.- 1. Risk Management in a Global World.- 2. Risk Management as a Process.- 3. The Risk Continuum.- 4. Complexity Reduction.- 5. Three Dimensional Risk Management.- PART TWO: THE GLOBAL RISK LABYRINTH.- 6. Terrorism.- 7. Economic and Resource Nationalism.- 8. Climate Change.- 9. Cyber Risk.- 10. Corporate Social Responsibility.- 11. Country Risk Management.- PART THREE: EFFECTIVE DECISION MAKING.- 12. Transactional Risk Management.- 13. Anticipatory Risk Management.- 14. From Cost to Catalyst.- 15. Risk Governance.- 16. Conclusion.
- Author BiographyDaniel Wagner is CEO of Country Risk Solutions-a cross-border risk advisory firm based in Connecticut (USA). Daniel has been a cross-border risk management professional in the private and public sectors since 1988, having worked for (among others) AIG, GE, the Asian Development Bank, and World Bank Group. He is considered an authority on country risk analysis. Having published more than 500 articles on risk management and current affairs, Daniel is a regular contributor to The National Interest, South China Morning Post, and Huffington Post, and many others. He holds master's degrees in International Relations from the University of Chicago and in International Management from the American Graduate School of International Management (Thunderbird) in Phoenix. Daniel received his bachelor's degree in Political Science from Richmond College in London. His two previous books were Political Risk Insurance Guide and Managing Country Risk. He has traveled in more than 80 countries around the world. Dante Disparte is an entrepreneur, business leader, and global risk expert. He is the founder of CEO of Risk Cooperative, an innovative strategy and risk advisory firm based in Washington, DC. Dante serves on the board of the American Security Project, where he chairs the Business Council. He is a frequent speaker and commentator on business and political issues shaping the world. From entrepreneurship, where he was invited by the White House to speak at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Kenya, to risk, economic competitiveness, and security issues, Dante's wide ranging views are regularly featured in leading publications. A graduate of Harvard Business School, where he chairs the DC alumni association and sits on the global alumni board, Dante also holds an MSc in Risk Management from the NYU Stern School of Business and a BA in International and Intercultural Studies from Goucher College. He is fluent in six languages and has conducted business all over the world.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.