Global Risk, Global Opportunity: Ten Essential Tools for Tracking Minds, Markets and Money by Shlomo Maital, D. V. R. Seshadri (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.99+ £3.50 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.99+ Delivery
- Like New condition
- Sold by chicka77
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.50
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £23.80Trending at £24.16
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers business leaders, managers and consultants with tools that help strategize the future along with illuminating the past.
- Author BiographyShlomo Maital is Senior Research Fellow at the Samuel Neaman Institute for Advanced Studies, Technion, and Professor (Emeritus) at Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel. He was the academic director of TIM-Technion Institute of Management, Israel's leading executive leadership development institute, and a pioneer in action-learning methods, from 1998 to 2009, working with over 200 high-tech companies and startups. He was summer visiting professor for 20 years at the MIT Sloan School of Management for Management of Technology MSc program, teaching over 1,000 research and development (R&D) engineers from 40 countries. He is the author, co-author, or editor of 12 books, including Cracking the Creativity Code (2014), Technion Nation (2012), Global Risk/Global Opportunity (SAGE, 2009), Innovation Management (SAGE, 2007; 2nd edition, 2012), and Executive Economics (1994), translated into seven languages. He was co-founder of SABE-Society for Advancement of Behavioral Economics. D.V.R. Seshadri is Clinical Full Professor of Business at the Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. His areas of interest are business-to-business marketing, corporate entrepreneurship, and strategy. He holds a BTech (mechanical engineering) from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras, an MS (engineering sciences) from University of California, San Diego, and a fellow title (doctorate) from IIM Ahmedabad, with specialization in production and quantitative methods. He had over 15 years of industrial experience prior to joining academics since 2000. He teaches in the various programs at IIM, Bangalore, in his areas of interest and at IIM, Ahmedabad, in the one-year executive MBA program. He also teaches in various executive development programs at IIM, Bangalore. He works closely with several companies, providing them training/consulting services in his areas of expertise. Over the last 10 years, he has developed a number of case studies and authored a number of research papers. He has co-authored three books: Innovation Management (2007) and Global Risk/Global Opportunity (2010) with Professor Shlomo Maital, and the Indian adaptation of the book Business Market Management (B2B): Understanding, Creating and Delivering Value (2010) with James Anderson, James Narus, and Das Narayandas.
- Author(s)D. V. R. Seshadri,Shlomo Maital
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.