Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.83Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionAs 'War on Terror' evolves into 'Long War' against Islamo-fascism, it demands an enduring commitment to ensuring security of United States and its allies. This book argues that post-Cold War security paradigm is fundamentally unsustainable. It also includes essays on the need for a conception of global security rooted in justice and emancipation.
- Author BiographyPaul Rogers is Professor of Peace Studies at Bradford University and Global Security Consultant to the Oxford Research Group. He is author/editor of 23 books, including Losing Control: Global Security in the 21st Century.
- Author(s)Paul Rogers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.