Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the implications of planning, implementing and managing services outsourcing arrangements.
- Author BiographyRonan McIvor is Professor of Operations Management at the University of Ulster. He has carried out extensive research in the area of outsourcing and supply chain management. He is the author of a number of books, including The Outsourcing Process: Strategies for Evaluation and Management (Cambridge University Press, 2005).
- Author(s)Ronan McIvor
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note28 b/w illus. 30 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.