All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £29.49Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe multinational corporate guide for thriving in the Asian marketplace Led by China and India, the rise of emerging Asia is transforming the structure of the global economy. By 2025, if not sooner, China will almost certainly overtake the U.S. to become the world's largest economy.
- Author BiographyAnil K. Gupta is the Michael D. Dingman Chair in Strategy and Entrepreneurship at the Smith School of Business, the University of Maryland, and a visiting professor of strategy at INSEAD. A world-renowned scholar on global strategy, he is a regular speaker at major conferences and serves as an adviser and director for corporations in the United States, Europe, and Asia. Toshiro Wakayama is a professor of innovation and strategy at the Graduate School of International Management, International University of Japan. U. Srinivasa Rangan holds the Luksic Chair Professorship in Strategy and Global Studies at Babson College. Known for his research on globalization, strategic management, and national competitiveness, he has consulted with and taught in executive education programs for firms in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAnil K. Gupta,Toshiro Wakayama,U. Srinivasa Rangan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.