Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.70Trending at £14.52
- £25.40Trending at £26.99
- £23.28Trending at £29.99
- £9.28Trending at £17.50
- £22.37Trending at £25.66
About this product
- DescriptionA unique and richly textured look at global television through a cultural lens
- Author BiographyDenise D. Bielby is Professor of Sociology and affiliated faculty in Film and Media Studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara. She is the co-author (with C. Lee Harrington) of Soap Fans: Pursuing Pleasure and Making Meaning in Everyday Life and co-editor of Popular Culture: Production and Consumption. C. Lee Harrington is Professor of Sociology at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. In addition to her books with Denise Bielby, she is co-editor (with Jonathan Gray and Cornel Sandvoss) of Fandom: Identities and Communities in a Mediated World (NYU Press, 2007).
- Author(s)C. Lee Harrington,Denise D. Bielby
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.