CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the collision of the technology, corporate vulnerabilities and the counter-flows of information and communications. This text includes insights into the implications for strategic planning, management and communications handling for companies facing serious issues. It is for those involved in the strategic management of technology.
- Author BiographySimon Moore is Associate Professor at the IDCC Dept, Bentley College, Waltham, Massachusetts, USA. Simon Moore specialises in international corporate communication, public affairs, issues management, risk communication and crisis preparedness. Michael Seymour is International Director for Crisis & Issues Management, London. An internationally experienced crisis manager and planner, Mike Seymour provides strategic and communications counsel to senior management teams as they face major issues and emergencies. Drawing upon his experience of leading multi-disciplined teams, he is a regular lecturer and media commentator in the crisis management and planning fields.
- Author(s)Mike Seymour,Simon Moore
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.