All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA richly illustrated anthology on the textiles and clothing cultures of China, India and Europe.
- Author BiographyMarie-Louise Nosch is Director of the Danish National Research Foundation's Centre for Textile Research, University of Copenhagen and Research professor at the SAXO Institute, University of Copenhagen.
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- Series TitleAncient Textiles Series
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byLotika Varadarajan,Marie-Louise Nosch,Zhao Feng
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £142.50Trending at £169.26
- £4.95Trending at £8.90
- £15.56Trending at £20.90
- £24.80Trending at £42.83
- £55.13Trending at £66.84
- £17.24Trending at £19.91
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.