CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection offers a unique, sophisticated exposition of the impact that globalisation has had on organisational practices and forms on the local level. It captures the complexity of modern management and organizations that results from global diffusion.
- Author BiographyGili S. Drori is Associate Professor of Sociology and Anthropology at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel. Markus A. Hollerer is Lecturer of Organization Theory at the Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia. Peter Walgenbach is Professor for Organization, Leadership, and Human Resource Management at the Friedrich Schiller University of Jena, Germany.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note26 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight884 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byGili S. Drori,Markus A. Hollerer,Peter Walgenbach
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.