Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive survey of cities in globalization covering global, world-regional, and national scales of analysis. It outlines the global structure of the world economy featuring the leading cities, covering the whole world also featuring the level of services provided by 'medium' cities.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Taylor is Professor of Geography and Environmental Management at Northumbria University, Newcastle, UK, and Director of the Globalization and World Cities (GaWC) Research Network. Pengfei Ni is Professor of Economics at the Institute of Finance and Trade Economics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS), Beijing, China, and Secretary General of the Global Urban Competitiveness Project (GUCP). Ben Derudder is Lecturer in Human Geography at Ghent University, Belgium, and Associate Director of GaWC. Michael Hoyler is Senior Lecturer in Human Geography at Loughborough University, UK, and Associate Director of GaWC. Jin Huang is Lecturer at Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China, and Research Fellow at GUCP. Frank Witlox is Professor of Economic Geography at Ghent University, Belgium, and Associate Director of GaWC.
- Author(s)Ben Derudder,Frank Witlox,Jin Huang,Michael Hoyler,Pengfei Ni,Peter J. Taylor
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteMaps, diagrams, tables, index
- Weight856 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.