All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides theoretical and practical insights into how the new phenomenon of human rights cities contributes to global urban justice.
- Author BiographyBarbara Oomen holds a Chair in the Sociology of Rights at Utrecht University, the Netherlands. She is also Dean of University College Roosevelt, a liberal arts and sciences college in Middelburg. Martha F. Davis is a professor at the School of Law, Northeastern University, Boston, where she also serves as co-director of the Program on Human Rights and the Global Economy and as faculty director of the NuLawLab. Michele Grigolo is a lecturer in sociology at Nottingham Trent University. He is co-convenor of the Sociology of Rights Study Group of the British Sociological Association.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBarbara Oomen,Martha F Davis,Michele Grigolo
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.19
- £6.66Trending at £6.93
- £18.09Trending at £19.51
- £22.18Trending at £23.15
- £22.18Trending at £22.66
- £3.99Trending at £6.04
- £32.36Trending at £33.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.