Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.60Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.53Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £3.49Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays from ethnically diverse scholars explores the meaning of non-Western interpretations.
- Author BiographyCraig Keener is Professor of New Testament at Asbury Theological Seminary. He has authored 15 books, three of which have won biblical studies book awards in Christianity Today. His IVP Bible Background Commentary: New Testament (1993) has sold more than half a million copies. He was ordained in an African-American denomination in 1991 and worked as an associate minister in an African-American megachurch in Philadelphia for a decade. In recent years he has taught in Africa, Asia and Latin America, and works with his wife Medine for ethnic reconciliation in the U.S. and Africa. M. Daniel Carroll R, who celebrates his heritage from both Guatemala and the United States, is Distinguished Professor of Old Testament at Denver Theological Seminary. He serves on the international editorial boards of Religion & Theology (South Africa) and DavarLogos (Argentina), is a contributing editor to Prism (the journal of Evangelicals for Social Action), and is an editorial consultant for Perspectivas (of the Hispanic Theological Initiative) and Ex Auditu.
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Edited byCraig S. Keener,R. M. Daniel Carroll
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.