All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Women Leaders: Studies in Feminist Political Rhetoric demonstrates the ways in which women have used political rhetoric and political discourse to provide leadership, or assert their right to leadership, on a global level. It is accessible to audiences interested in political communication, leadership studies, and women's studies.
- Author BiographyMichele Lockhart is senior lecturer of business communication at the University of Texas at Dallas. Kathleen Mollick is associate professor of English and director of the writing program at Tarleton State University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight295 g
- Width151 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKathleen Mollick,Michele Lockhart
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.80Trending at £22.01
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.