CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionUses an innovative conceptual approach to explore the way in which processes of globalization transform and impact upon everyday life. Engaging with a range of theories and concepts, the book provides an accessible discussion of modern issues for students of Globalization and Sociology.
- Author BiographyJORG DURRSCHMIDT is Lecturer of Sociology at Kassel University, Germany. His previous publications include Everyday Lives in the Global City: The Delinking of Locale and Milieu (2000) and Globalisierung (2002). GRAHAM TAYLOR is Senior Lecturer of Sociology at the University of the West of England, UK. His previous publications include State, Regulation and the Politics of Human Service: The Case of the Water Industry (1999) and Money and the Human Condition (co-authored by Michael Neary) (1998).
- Author(s)Graham Taylor,Jorg Durrschmidt
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSociology for a Changing World
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight471 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.