Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a comprehensive survey, administered at the end of 2000, in nine European and nine Asian countries, this text demonstrates the diverse responses to globalization, within, and between, two of the world's major - and most globally integrated - regions.
- Author BiographyTakashi Inoguchi is Professor Emeritus at the University of Tokyo, and currently Professor of Political Science, Chuo University, Tokyo. He has published more than 70 books in English and Japanese; he recently co-authored Political Cultures in Asia and Europe (with Jean Blondel, also published by Routledge), and American Democracy Promotion. Ian Marsh holds the Australia and New Zealand School of Government (ANZSOG) Chair of Government, and is Professor in the Graduate School of Government, University of Sydney; he is also Research Director for the Committee for Economic Development of Australia. His latest books include Into the Future: the Neglect of the Long Term in Australian Politics; and (as editor) Australian Parties in Transition?
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, 52 black & white tables, 56 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byIan Marsh,Takashi Inoguchi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.