All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysis of the dynamic relationship between agricultural landscapes and the global change processes by which they are being transformed.
- Author BiographyJorgen Primdahl is Professor of Countryside and Landscape Planning at the Danish Centre for Forest, Landscape and Planning, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. He is a leading European specialist on agricultural landscape change and landscape stewardship policies. He is currently involved in international research concerning public policy interventions and the interface of globalisation and local landscape sustainability. Simon Swaffield is Professor of Landscape Architecture at Lincoln University, Christchurch, New Zealand. He has researched and published extensively on contemporary patterns, processes, and perceptions of landscape change in New Zealand. In 2007 he received the Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture Award for Research and Communication.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Landscape Ecology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note58 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJorgen Primdahl,Simon Swaffield
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.