All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalisation and Equality examines the way in which conceptions of equality are being challenged by increasing globalisation, analysing not only the problems presented, but also the significant opportunities for equality both within states and internationally.
- Author BiographyKeith Horton is a Research Fellow at the Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics, Charles Sturt University, Australia. Haig Patapan is Senior Lecturer in the School of Politics and Public Policy, Griffith University, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleChallenges of Globalisation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHaig Patapan,Keith Horton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.