All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Description'Globalisation and European Integration' offers a new perspective on integration in the global context. It demonstrates constructive engagement between the critical political economy frameworks used to investigate the relationship between globalisation, regional integration and the nation-state.
- Author BiographyPetros Nousios is a doctoral candidate of International Political Economy at the University of Warwick. Henk Overbeek is Professor of International Relations and Head of Department in the Department of Political Science at the VU University Amsterdam. Andreas Tsolakis is an Institute of Advanced Study postdoctoral fellow at the University of Warwick and analyst at the Fundacion Secretariado Gitano in Madrid.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Globalisation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndreas Tsolakis,Henk Overbeek,Petros Nousios
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.