Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £3.52
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalization is increasingly taking place within the context of cross-cultural organizations. This book examines the nature of such global cross-cultural organizational interaction, providing a detailed study of everyday workplace practices, and change, in the subsidiary of a large Japanese consumer electronics company in France.
- Author BiographyMitchell W. Sedgwick is Senior Lecturer in Anthropology, and Director of the Europe Japan Research Centre at Oxford Brookes University, UK. He was formerly Associate Director of the Program on US-Japan Relations, Harvard University, and Yasuda Fellow at the Faculty of Oriental Studies, and affiliated with King's College, University of Cambridge. During the 1980s Dr Sedgwick was a consulting organisational anthropologist in South East Asia and West Africa for the World Bank, and later worked in Cambodia on its first post war election for the United Nations.
- Author(s)Mitchell Sedgwick
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleJapan Anthropology Workshop Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white halftones
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.