Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at various aspects of the TRIPS Agreement: agenda-setting, legal interpretation, implementation, enforcement and revision, from the viewpoint of global business and developing countries. This book states that the history of the TRIPS Agreement and the role of business is a clear example of governance by non-state actors on a global scale.
- Author BiographyDuncan Matthews is a Senior Lecturer at the Intellectual Property Research Institute, Queen Mary, University of London. He has written widely on intellectual property rights, environmental policy and the single European market.
- Author(s)Duncan Matthews
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2002
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Globalisation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.