Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of leading international scholars examine the concept of regions from a range of perspectives and assess leading contemporary examples.
- Author BiographyRick Fawn is a Senior Lecturer in International Relations at the University of St. Andrews. He has also been a Visiting Professor at the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe's Academy and an International Scholar at Baku State University, Azerbaijan. Rick's publications include several books and three dozen journal articles and book chapters on post-communist politics, security and regional relations as well as on foreign policy analysis and more broadly on international relations.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine170 mm
- Edited byRick Fawn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.