All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £37.16Trending at £38.57
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- DescriptionThese studies relate to each other as challenge to response, globalization being the challenge of economic and cultural homogenization of the world and regionalization being a social and political reaction.
- Author BiographyANDRAS INOTAI Staff member of the World Bank, Washington, DC (1989-1991) BJOERN HETTNE Professor, Department of Peace and Development, University of Goteborg OSVALDO SUNKEL Professor of Economics, Universidad de Chile SAMIR AMIN Director, African Office of TWF RICHARD FALK Professor of International Law, Princeton University HELGE HVEEM Professor of International Politics, University of Oslo JYRKI KAEKOENEN Research Director, Tampere Peace Research Institute KAISA LAEHTEENMAKI Researcher, University of Turku PERCY MISTRY Chairman of Oxford International Group JAMES H. MITTELMAN Professor of International Relations, School of International Service, American University, Washington, DC MICHAEL MORTIMORE Founding member of the Joint Unit between the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (UNECLAC) BERTIL ODEN Senior Researcher, Nordic Africa Institute in Uppsala, Sweden
- Author(s)Andras Inotai,Osvaldo Sunkel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/01/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe New Regionalism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXXVI, 270 p.
- Weight394 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byBjorn Hettne
- Foreword byGiovanni Andrea Cornia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.