All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the effects of neoliberal globalization in Spanish and Portuguese educational and curriculum policies and practices. This book dissects the nexus between globalization and power under a global policy momentum, and analyzes how neoliberal globalization strategies by nongovernmental institutions determine educational agenda in each nation.
- Author BiographyJoao M. Paraskeva is Associate Professor of Social and Educational Policy, and Curriculum Theory and senior researcher at the Center for Policy Analysis at the School of Education, Public Policy and Civic Engagement at UMass Dartmouth. His latest book is Conflicts in Curriculum Theory. Challenging Hegemonic Epistemologies (2011). Jurjo Torres Santome is Professor of Curriculum Studies and Education Policy at the University of Corunha, Spain. He has published comprehensively in the area of educational policy, curriculum and evaluation.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleGlobal Studies in Education
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJoao M. Paraskeva,Jurjo Torres Santome
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.