Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a compilation of the major statements - across historical periods, political contexts, intellectual perspectives and academic disciplines - on the globalization debate.
- Author BiographyCharles Lemert is the Andrus Professor of Sociology at Wesleyan University, USA and Visiting Research Professor at Flinders University, Australia. Anthony Elliott is Professor of Sociology at Flinders University, Australia and Visiting Research Professor at Open University, UK. Daniel Chaffee is Associate Lecturer in Sociology at Flinders University, Australia. Eric Hsu is a PhD candidate and Associate Lecturer in Sociology at Flinders University, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white halftones, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight975 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAnthony Elliott,Daniel Chaffee,Eric Hsu,Prof Charles Lemert
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.