All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a revised and updated edition, this balanced and clearly written text explores globalization and its impact from economic, political, social, environmental, and cultural perspectives. Providing a framework and platform for student learning, the book gives readers the tools to unravel the complexities of globalization in all its facets.
- Author BiographyLui Hebron is associate dean of graduate programs at Hult International Business School. John F. Stack Jr. is founding dean of the Steven J. Green School of International and Public Affairs and professor of politics and international relations and professor of law at Florida International University.
- Author(s)John F. Stack,Lui Hebron
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note20 black & white halftones, 5 graphs
- Weight335 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementThird Edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.68
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.