CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn its comparison of two major emerging nations, India and Brazil, this book approaches the subject through an innovative theoretical combination of developmental states theory and theories of the changing nature of global capitalism.
- Author BiographyJORGEN DIGE PEDERSEN is Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science, University of Aarhus, Denmark. He has taught courses in development studies, international political economy, comparative political economy, and courses on India. He has published several papers in international journals such as World Development, Journal of Development Studies, European Journal of Development Research, Asian Survey and others.
- Author(s)Jorgen Dige Pedersen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight477 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.