Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the role of miscommunication in the devastating financial crises of some developing nations.
- Author BiographyShanker Satyanath is currently as Assistant Professor in the Department of Politics at New York University. He received his Masters in Management from Northwestern University and his PhD in Political Science from Columbia University, New York.
- Author(s)Shanker Satyanath
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitical Economy of Institutions and Decisions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.