All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizing the theory and methods that social scientists employ to study globalization, this undergraduate text explores how macro globalization processes impact individual lives.
- Author BiographyJoAnn Chirico is a senior instructor of Sociology at The Pennsylvania State University. She is the author of Sociological Research Exercises for the Global Age (SAGE, 2009), a 200-page lab manual of twenty-five research exercises with accompanying essays explaining the theories on which the exercises are based. In addition to other publications, she is co-author, with Roland Robertson, of one of the first sociological analyses of globalization, Humanity, Globalization and Worldwide Religious Resurgence: A Theoretical Exploration, Sociological Analysis: 46-3, fall 1985.
- Author(s)JoAnn Chirico
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/09/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight930 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.