Globalization, Social Movements and the New Internationalisms by Peter Waterman (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.60Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
- £12.77Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 4 Sep
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe author examines the past internationalism of labour and socialists and the present one of radical-democratic social movements, discussing how the left might build on this experience to recover a humanist and emancipatory tradition of internationalism, which would address global social problems.
- Author BiographyPeter Waterman is a scholar-activist, formerly at the Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, Netherlands.
- Author(s)Peter Waterman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleEmployment & work relations in context
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.