Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the political and material conditions driving contemporary border control policies and discusses the processes that mediate popular and official understandings of border-related fatalities.
- Author BiographyAuthor Leanne Weber: Leanne Weber Larkins Senior Research Fellow at Monash University, Australia. She is co-editor of Borders, Mobility and Technologies of Control and has published extensively on the detention of asylum seekers, the policing of migration and the nature of contemporary borders. Author Sharon Pickering: Sharon Pickering is Professor of Criminal Justice and Criminology at Monash University, Australia. She is the Editor of the Australian and New Zealand Journal of Criminology.
- Author(s)Leanne Weber,Sharon Pickering
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleTransnational Crime, Crime Control and Security
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.