All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the political and material conditions driving contemporary border control policies, revealing the mounting death tolls arising at illegal borders in Europe, Australia and North America.
- Author BiographyAuthor Leanne Weber: Leanne Weber Larkins Senior Research Fellow at Monash University, Australia. She is co-editor of Borders, Mobility and Technologies of Control and has published extensively on the detention of asylum seekers, the policing of migration and the nature of contemporary borders. Author Sharon Pickering: Sharon Pickering is Professor of Criminal Justice and Criminology at Monash University, Australia. She is the Editor of the Australian and New Zealand Journal of Criminology.
- Author(s)Leanne Weber,Sharon Pickering
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleTransnational Crime, Crime Control and Security
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight339 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.