All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive glossary, the reader finds necessary definitions needed to navigate the labyrinth of terms and phrases used in development literature. It explains the origin of terms and places definitions within the historical context of the literature.
- Author(s)Michael Mason
- PublisherFernwood Publishing Co Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBlack Point, Nova Scotia
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFernwood Publishing Co Ltd
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £8.99Trending at £10.13
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.