CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.83
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.95
- £7.51Trending at £9.97
- £7.62Trending at £7.74
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at issues such as how trends toward globalization affect the Caribbean, this volume explores the abrupt transformations in work and society now facing the region. The book includes consideration of foreign investment promotion.
- Author BiographyThomas Klak is associate professor of geography and director of the Latin American studies program at Miami University of Ohio.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1997
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Notemaps
- Weight503 g
- Width163 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byThomas Klak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.