Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.34
- £14.30Trending at £21.04
- £10.09Trending at £12.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.46
- £28.88Trending at £30.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the way in which globalisation has affected our thinking about sovereignty, human rights, law and legitimacy.
- Author BiographyJean L. Cohen is Nell and Herbert Singer Professor of Contemporary Civilization and Political Theory in the Department of Political Science at Columbia University where she has been teaching international political theory and courses on sovereignty, the state and global justice for over ten years. She is the author of Class and Civil Society: The Limits of Marxian Critical Theory (1982), Civil Society and Political Theory (co-authored with Andrew Arato, 1992) and Regulating Intimacy: A New Legal Paradigm (2002).
- Author(s)Jean L. Cohen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.