Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Rajneesh Narula examines the interdependence of globalization and technological innovation at two levels: first, between locations, by examining the role of cross--border initiatives in the innovation process; second, between corporate entities, by studying the dynamics of inter--firm R&D collaboration.
- Author BiographyRajneesh Narula is Professor at the Department of International Economics and Management at the Copenhagen Business School and TIK Centre, University of Oslo.
- Author(s)Rajneesh Narula
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2003
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight353 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.