Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.57+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.01Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout this concise and elegant book, John Helliwell emphasizes well-being as an explicit focus for research and for public policies.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Helliwell is a professor of economics at the University of British Columbia.
- PrizesWinner of Donner Prize, Donner Foundation 2002 (Canada).
- Author(s)John F. Helliwell
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleBrenda and David McLean Canadian Studies
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2003
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight120 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.