Globalization and the Future of Labour Law by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £134.87Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £55.65Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 book addresses the implications of globalization for the legal regulation of the workplace.
- Author BiographyLawyer, Heenan Blaikie LLP, Toronto, and Adjunct Professor at the University of Western Ontario Faculty of Law, London, Ontario. Assistant Professor of Law at the University of Western Ontario.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 tables
- Weight930 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJohn D. R. Craig,S. Michael Lynk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.